About Children's Liver Foundation
- To promote research into paediatric liver disease
- To spread awareness about paediatric liver disease amongst medical professionals and the public through lectures, educational material, website, conferences, workshops (national and international) and other media and activities. This includes post diagnostic measures as well as supporting & creating awareness of preventive measures as may be possible , including vaccination etc....
- To support children with liver disease and their families in all aspects including facilitating surgeries, making available medicines and investigative facilities , consultation with doctors, providing financial and logistics support and counselling to the families of such patients.
- To support & promote liver transplantation as one of the treatments of liver disease, this includes creating awareness for donation of lever.
- To support setting up of investigation and treatment facilities for children with liver disease
- To collaborate with other organizations/trusts nationally and internationally that are working in related fields and support such organisations/trusts working in India financially and through expertise on all activities related to items a to e above.